Wednesday 3 April 2013

After Visiting Some Little gal Blog, Which all about her EX also.. **

Thou, SOON it will be 27th of April.. the Day of US officially together in each other hearts for 2 years if this year count.
( but but but ...... SHud I keep tat PIC on my BLOG>.< in which is the blog for 2 of us.. yet I dun knw how many time she had being here ) >> but I wanna say .. no matter how many time.. or maybe once in a bluemoon. yet the MOON tat day thou is blue but I appreciate it.

B, this is still the Blog.. belong to 2 of us.. ** the password is the 1 U like to use.. the 1 u decided to change with me.. all the 剧情。。 between You And Me like again happen to YOU and Him.. haizz..

No matter how.. .. ..
I really really miss her still..

Wei Wen
: 人的爱是善变的,唯有神的爱是不变的。加油吧!I believe he have all his plan in you. Put the lovely ppl around you. =) so smile aways and all the best for PMR>.<
25 Mar 13, 03:16 PM
Wei Wen: but for the 1st place Study hard and forget about the pass,..,DUN let the ONE WHO REALLY LOVE YOU and care about your worry and like u said waste the tear for the guys dun worth it.. 很残酷的事实,爱没有对错。
25 Mar 13, 03:14 PM
Wei Wen:http://weiwenwwl.blogspot.ru/
25 Mar 13, 03:14 PM
Wei Wen: a Big Man who had really done wat shud a bf do.. Pure Solute to Him send my respect to him. * if you have free time after tired of study.. visit my blog as well maybe u can give me piece of your mind.
25 Mar 13, 03:13 PM
Wei Wen: You need to pay the full responsible for it. SO, I must MAN-up to learn and get over. * cannot agree with you more , little or more we had learn through the break up. (Thumb up for you BF) he is rili
25 Mar 13, 03:12 PM
Wei Wen: I feel that I shoulg not make myself emo or down anymore thou I still feel sad and SUPPPER DUPPER MISS my ex.. * but, Life is about choosing your own, and every decision you had made .
25 Mar 13, 03:10 PM
Wei Wen: I don't know what to tell you about my feeling but sincere from my heart. Gal ( the Blogger) although you are still young. I feel that you had really gone through a lot. after reading your blog,

No comments:

Post a Comment