Sunday 17 November 2013

^给自己的一封信-The new aim in my Life..


~突如其来的一股冲动。 这不会是一时的,有了目标。我就拚了~


I love Chinese Culture.. I love the letter.. I feel I am so belong to myself when I express myself in that particular language.. 

with the contact of the people in church.. the CHINESE  typical Chinese from China Did really impress me a lot.. and make a lot of impact in my life.
I love Chinese Movie.. I enjoy the show. I like the way the talk. I love the way they act.. the way the smile.. the actresss.. are marvelous.. ( thou there is limited word I can use to describe them in english. But no matter how .. I really hope that 1 day.. that perfect figure will appear in my life..
that figure may now still stuck in the pass.. maybe hard to let go.. )

but I believe. There is always a better 1 prepared by the Mightly 1..
stop Staying on the spot.. and Digging OWN Deep cave..
if there is no self conscious and without your own effort. You will never be success

NEW AIM..
 Still until this stage . you know who you are.. you know your own capability the most.
by understanding 1 self..
And try to develop in that way..

Dream will never come true if it stay as a Dream.

THINK NOW WHAT YOU WANT TO BE IN YOUR OWN FIELD .
THERE IS NO TURNING BACK.. ESCAPE.. AND FALLING DOWN.. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH..
*Nutritionist? *Chinese + Western Medicine  ( inside with Chinese Tradisional Herbs, some diet.. perhaps some significant supplement..  Acupuncture.. Plastic surgery)

^but at the 1st place stop it.. freaking STOP what you need to stop to do FROM now on.
stay forcus on your dream.. if not it will be still a DREAM…
truth is hurt. But life goes on..
hence, the last man stand. HE WINS >,<

Talk without effort will end up just being some noise..

You may not be the perfect 1..
but you are still the treasures in Mummy eyes.. pls don’t break her heart.. NO MORE.. Wen. Time is gold.. \it will never wait for any single 1.. No matter how rich you are . or how Strong u r.. u r still in the coverage of the Mightly 1.
here still stick to what the rules go.  And work on it..  Dun be orchard , turtle or Self impressive person.

如果, 你还在意别人的眼光, 与其逃避。。 不如勇敢面对。人生只有一次,为自己,为爱你的人而活吧!
寡言,非语, 随风,而去。
亲人,上帝,无时, 不在。
冲吧!人们,不然,晚了~

到头来,还是,爱惜自己一点吧! 原来那句话是对的。如果你不爱你自己,不珍惜你自己,那么换来一句,谁稀罕!!! 你就真的活该了 ^@^

自我增值吧!从这一刻起


No comments:

Post a Comment