Tuesday 1 November 2011

after watch A movie wif the song Love You You- JJ Lin

Nowaday really addicted to blog ad.. feel like always got a lot of thing in my mind..
and .. always will have diff though after finish c a movie...

so this happen to me  again.... on an early morning.. damn... I am so so dead....
although I left 1 more hours to class I still feel fucking awake... Regret to simply

 ( such as why shud I study to be a Doctor... >>> and keep wondering shud I cont. >?? is it something i really wan ?? needed ??? or looking for ... oR it is sort call ambitious.. ..>>

THis damn movie make me feel  like I wanna hang myself..

Now my main question is will I survive to go for the class later.. It seen to be a hard job for me.. .since it is from 8 am to 11.20 am.. *minimum... time estimated.. ( but I dun 1 2 waste my effort of preparing for the class.,, so I cannot skip this fucking PAthology Physiology class....====== WHich  I feel tat I will get to feel the parthenogenesis myself.... )
and even if I did it... will I be able to survive till the russian class at 5 30pm... --- Damn,,, I am so so dead... so blurr and so mess up =(((

Now I wondeing my gf will call me on skype or not =P hope she did.. but even she cannot make it .. I am ok wif it.. .because she get to rest...

Wish her all the best for tomorrow test =) ...

Every1 good day ahead...  =0 

No comments:

Post a Comment