Tuesday 5 February 2013

REMEMBER THE TIME..


** Got it from some where.. **
is nice thou...
change a bit and share with the person who care =)
Remember the time
when we sat across each other
which seemed like a thousand feet away
forbidden to be together
The time Just stop tat the very moment.
all seen to be right ..and seen like nothing gonna change .
Eternity.. Dream .. Future.. A home together ** is once Our AIM together.


Remember the time
we blew kisses and threw hearts
Hold Each other tight enough to make u breathless..
 Holding ur head and kiss on ur forehead to tell me U r mine.
we were far, but never really apart*
and Once I believe no1 and nothing will gonna make us apart.
no1 nothing.. yet being something and some1 taking over.
THou all this is hard.. but nothing will gonna chance..
and I still believe after some time.. and some 1 passed..
we will still be the 1 who r right for 1 another.
at that time Rili no 1 / nothing will make us apart..
tat is truely together =)


Remember the time
when you and Me lie on the Sandy Beach in the middle of the night
In our hearts, we hope that it will be forever.
and we believe we will make it.
thou, we both knw it will nt be easy and there is challenge ahead.
the Promise we made..
the word  u said.. will always right there in 1 corner of my heart.
no 1 can change.. no 1 can move me..
no 1 can touch me as u do.. * u r the onli 1 ..
the special 1 that never fail to make me Laugh and Cry..
It is so so true.. yet so so pain..
but yet, time told me it is time for me to wake up..and Move on>>
perhaps tat the best for both of us



Maybe 1 day .. we will meet and or even be together again* 
but For now ..I will work for my dream..make my promise to u and Myself.. 
COme TrUe.. Let u Believe in Promise.
as u always said dn make a promise tat u cannot make it. 
BUt I wanna let u knw tat ..
A Promise is A PROMISE .
Time will Flies..
It will prove <3 
2 hearts will never being apart again, tru all the thing happened.
U May Doubt it will never get to be the same.. 
Trust me.. It will.. if we both willing to..
and WITH God Bless ( crossing FINGERS)





( about this 1 ** I dun wanna include it 1..
 But the Coloured word make me rili out of control )


Remember the time
I carried You on a piggyback ride
and Piggy Front ( create by u this G Lui )
 And we kissed 
the moment when we put all rules aside.
all just seen so right.. and so bright.. 
we r truely missing one another.
the Bf and Gf word. r Just not enough to describe us
But yet nw,the COLOURED WORD..
just make me MISS U .. so Badly..** 
B, rili I miss u.. Miss u so so so much.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment