Friday 23 September 2011

I miss you babe


Mood.. OK GUa =p .. @listen to.. 你是我最深爱的女人=)

After day and nite .. Long long day.. although it is hard without you..

But I know I need to be strong ,, be a man.. be the 1 to jaga u... U r my Babe.. I shud not be a coward..

Face all the thing wif open heart now.. Know wat to do .. Plan wat to do..

will try to convert the miss u energy to some useful , productive and effective method to make a way to go back to ur side..

this time I wan to lay on ur leg .. and look at u .. so so close... Mark ur features in my heart.. Make all ur typical action.. all ur small habit.. be part of my life... to let me recall and accompany me when u r not by my side...

Love Love Love u.. My babe..

I feel so so much better after.. tell u all my though..

爱上了你。。
能够为你牺牲,
就算是付出了生命,我甘心为了你。。。
为了,
 然我们两个人在一起,
分享爱的命运,各自生活的点滴。。

你是最深爱的女人。。
最美丽的嘴唇,
你有拥有最动人的眼神。。

我是你最深爱的男人,
我的爱绝对是永恒,
做什么都值得。。
爱上了一个。我愿意用一辈子爱的人。。。

你是我最深爱的女人


specially upload this version for B.. although this 1 not as nice as the 1 sing by 原版--- 永邦version

But this is the true sound from the bridegroom to the bride..

I really 1 to sing this song to babe.. u r so so sweet to me.. and U r the 1 describe by the song in my heart..

Deep inside there.. U r there.. u r forever there..  No matter what happen .. I will be there for babe =) forever.. I promise... I will be ur man.. Onli yours.

From, Ur noob noob ah pooh dear,

WEI WEN 

No comments:

Post a Comment